Sunday, October 16, 2016

Why I want to become a businessman

When I was youngster my biggest dreams were being actor or a famous artist. Now it’s all changed, now I want to be a “business” man. That naturally means I would like to be some global company’s boss, handling business with other companies, in the other words making much money and getting more famous at business world. That dream started when my grandma told me that I love money and I do much works to get money. I have always been a good seller, and I am good at what comes to selling or business. I could work in other countries too, it gives me potential to learn different cultures and ways to make business. Nowadays cons of being a business man, would be travelling. It might be pretty boring when you have done it too much. And of course, sitting on the office all days, calling and typing on the computer. Not forgetting stress.. But pros of career gets me happy, much traveling from places to places, and salary!

No comments:

Post a Comment